- Position Type:
- Salary Range:
- $2,000 - $3,000 Weekly
*** Please read the complete job listing before applying. ***
We are seeking a Personal assistant
for a private individual in USA [Any state]. The applicant must display high efficient and effective organizational skills, demonstrate excellent attention to detail, have the ability to multitask, and use utmost discretion. Impeccable use of English is also required.
* Variable hours, but typically about 7 - 10 per hours per week
* Compensation is monthly ($300 monthly bonus) apart from your salary
* Monthly salary $2000
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage calendar/appointments
* Draft documents and correspondence (proofreading, editing, and composition)
* Prepare presentations as needed
* Receive payment from our clients
* Conduct internet research
* Very sharp and a quick learner
* A go-getter and non quitter
* Strong minded with great communication skills
* Long term friend thats interested in learning from my skills and experience.
* Excellent time management
* Excellent communications skills
HOW TO APPLY
***In your email reply, please provide your answers to the following questions***:
(1) Where in USA are you located?
(2) What is your experience as a personal or administrative assistant? For how long?
(3) Describe your computer
(4) What is your salary expectation?
Please send your resume, cover letter, and answers to (1)-(4) in the body of the e-mail (no attachments please!), and include your first and last name and Admin/Clerical in the subject line (for example, John Smith “ Personal Assistant").
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org