Marketing Manager ?? Social Media
The Marketing Manager, in collaboration and guidance from the VP of Marketing, will be responsible for supervision the team and associated projects of the company??Ts:Social Media, Marketing Analysis, Digital Media, and Offline Mediaobjectives.
The Marketing Manager will possess expertise in the mobile media marketing sector, serving as SME and mentor to the above direct reports. Requires ability to hire and manage a team, with extensive contacts and deep knowledge of Social Media, Analytics, Digital, Offline and Advertising Operations.
Grindr/Blendr is a fast:paced, high:growth start:up environment. The Marketing Manager will be a high energy person who is looking to make an impact, understands what taking ownership really means and likes mentoring a great team. We work closely together and put in startup hours, so you must be team player
Based in Hollywood, california
, Grindr and Blendr are highly successful applications dedicated to finding new ways for people to connect, with millions of users worldwide and growing daily. Our mobile phone application uses creative technology to help users make new friends and reconnect with old ones. Grindr and Blendr are location:based; proximity:based mobile apps that determine your location and instantly connects you with nearby friends. These applications work on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry devices. It??Ts fast, fun, and easy to use ??offering profiles, photos, and stats at a touch. And unlike other social networks, Grindr and Blendr are mobile and works based on your location. Grindr services
the gay community
and Blendr services the general public with a mainstream version that is interest and activity based as well as location centric. See more at Grindr and Blendr.We make social networking social
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Social Media ?? Outline social media objectives and ensure Social media efforts are in line and support other activity by working closely with social media coordinator.
* Marketing Analysis : Design and monitor metrics to determine the success of marketing efforts and making necessary modifications to increase effectiveness.
* Digital Media : Project manage the creation of digital marketing materials and most effective outlets to deploy campaigns.
* Offline Media : Foster and develop partnerships and distribution opportunities that align with product awareness.
* Work with Sales and Product Marketing to define joint Sales/Marketing objectives; create and own Marketing targets for qualified leads, opportunities, and sales pipeline
* Build Marketing ROI model with analytics team for evaluating campaigns on a cost:per:qualified:lead basis
* Take ownership and drive online and other advertising and marketing programs, optimizing spending and ROI across regions and campaigns, and continually tuning for maximum quality
* Lead day to day management and mentoring of marketing team includ