Bona Bonaseal Waterborne Wood Floor Sealer
As a foundation of the Bona waterborne systems, Bona Bonaseal can be used with all Bona waterborne finishes. Bona Bonaseal seals your Hardwood flooring, minimizes grain raise, reduces tendency to sidebond, provides a build layer and prevents the finish from penetrating into the wood surface.
Bona Bonaseal Waterborne Wood Floor Sealer Functions & Purposes
Bona Bonaseal is best for use with residential wood floors, commercial wood floors, for use on natural (newly sanded) wood floors and for use over Bona DriFast Stains.
Bona Bonaseal Waterborne Wood Floor Sealer Features & Benefits
- Seals the wood, preventing the finish from penetrating
- Minimizes tannin bleed, especially on white oak
- Reduces tendency for sidebonding
- Improves flow and leveling of finish coats
- Dries harder for easier abrasion
- VOC compliant: VOC does not exceed 100 grams per liter
- Fast drying: Approximately 2 hours
- Virtually odorless
- Water clean-up